Monday, March 23, 2009

Red Shoes

I am a busy person. Too busy to blog, it would seem. Well here I am again to foist my meaningless gibberish upon the wide open empty unlistening internet. I have an odd affection for this blog. I love to read other's blogs but not my own- I find myself stuck for words often, stumbling over things- I have done so much in the past few months, yet so so little. I sometimes think my best ideas come when I'm drunk but they probably don't....(I'm not drunk BTW!!!) so here I am taking my lunch break at 11 o'clock because I still haven't learnt not to eat too sugary a breakfast... and paying off debt like a maniac becasue I still haven't learnt that shiny shoes do not make me happy. Well, not THAT happy. Actually, they make me quite happy. I have one pair of shoes imparticular which I shall put on now.... I keep them in my desk drawer at work for Those Days, of which Today is one, I can feel it despite my wakefulness. They are bright red with pointy but not too thin heels which are also red- a little strap across- and not too pointy toes. Bright shiny vermilion red court shoes. They click on pavements and embue me with an efficiency unheard of on a Monday....

No comments: