Monday, May 11, 2009

Insomnia


Now that I have a shiny shiny macbook I can surf in bed without cursing and swearing and wanting to smash something. Which is just as well because I can't sleep. Today I have avoided doing any work on impending essays at all by having a cafe breakfast, dozing in a patch of sun, cleaning the bathroom, investigating 5 graphic t-shirt sites, nearly blowing lots of money on t-shirts I don't need, making DIY fairy wings, eating cheap imitation After Eights, making  chili, drinking hot chocolate and buying ribbon and diamante on ebay. Which sounds like I've had a busy day but to me its felt unbelievably lazy. I have also been adding photos to my computa with iphoto. Here is a lomo fish-eye photo of a sock monster I made who is called Tintagel, sitting in Tintagel castle. Oh yes.

No comments: