Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The best learning process ever

I mean, its been a real eye opener, to quote a cliche. Being of limited movement, that is. For instance here:
http://ouchmyleg.wordpress.com/
This young lady says it better then me in lots of ways.
I do miss things like heels and being able to pop to the kitchen, and above all I've realised today that I'm quite frightened of never being quite right again. I'm frightened I've ruined my little foot that turned out to be so fragile forever. And the other one- its all a bit swollen up and looks a touch overworked. Will I always walk with a limp? And is that my fault? Is the whole thing? how accidental are accidents?

2 comments:

Sweet Camden Lass said...

Ankle #2 needs some rest and ice.

Ankle #1 will be fine. I'll teach you how to strap it up with athletic tape for dancing. ~x~

purplefiona said...

Thanks!! I have been using ice spray a bit and ibuprofen gel. :) hugs!