Monday, April 14, 2008

Not giving up giving up.


Alright, enough already. So my high score is now zero. But I went up to eleven! Every time I have a drink I remember that fall---- and I don't want another one. Another drink that is. Or another fall come to that. After the first sweet, cold beer after an 11 day break, the rest (few and farbetween) have been- well, ordinary. I don't drink on weeknights. And I can't get drunk on crutches, anyway. V dangerous. And it disturbs my sleep. I wake up each hour if I have wine, and at 2am if I have beer (like there is a difference. yeah right)
I became a sunny person without it, and I'm not going to give that up. Lets raise a toast (a piece of toast) to being happier without whine (sic)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now you can join the legions of people in London going 'three quid for a pint of lemonade?'

Congrats, both on the high score and the picking up where you stopped.

Keep on keeping on!

purplefiona said...

Sam Smiths pubs are still the best- their cranberry and apple wossname is yummy and not expensive! And the flavours of J2O keep on growing in number- this could almost be fun